Abstract submissions now closed!
Abstract submissions should include the following information:
- presentation title
- presentation theme
- authors names and affiliations
- a structured abstract of no more than 250 words must be submitted using the following template, with a word count including background, method, results and conclusion.
Please note the following:
- the authors must accept sole responsibility for the statements made in their abstract
- if abbreviations are used in the abstract, they must be defined at their first mention
- illustrations and tables are not permitted
- supplementary data will not be accepted
Abstract Review and Selection
The academic committee will review all abstracts submitted. All decisions made by the committee are final.
Each abstract must specify a presenter, who will be notified of the committee's decision when the abstract acceptances/non-acceptances are distributed.
The presenter of each accepted abstract must register for the entire forum and must be available to present on the day allocated.
Abstracts submitted for presentation at the South Pacific ORL Forum 2023 are expected to be original and unique submissions without duplication at other societal meetings.
Accepted abstracts will be published in the forum handbook.
- Abstract submissions close - Sunday, 23 April 2023
- Notice of acceptance to authors - Friday, 5 May 2023