The South Pacific ORL Forum 2022 abstracts opening soon...
Abstract submissions should include the following information:
- presentation title
- presentation category (is the abstract to be considered for oral or poster)
- presentation theme
- authors names and affiliations
- a structured abstract of no more than 250 words must be submitted using the following template, with a word count including background, method, results and conclusion.
Please note the following:
- the authors must accept sole responsibility for the statements made in their abstract
- abstracts may be submitted for oral and poster presentations
- if abbreviations are used in the abstract, they must be defined at their first mention
- illustrations and tables are not permitted
- supplementary data will not be accepted
Abstract Review and Selection
The academic committee will review all abstracts submitted. All decisions made by the committee are final.
The committee reserves the right to re-assign presentation types (oral, poster) as it deems necessary.
Each abstract must specify a presenter, who will be notified of the committee's decision when the abstract acceptances/non-acceptances are distributed.
The presenter of each accepted abstract must register for the entire forum and must be available to present on the day allocated.
Abstracts submitted for presentation at the South Pacific ORL Forum 2022 are expected to be original and unique submissions without duplication at other societal meetings.
Accepted abstracts will be published in the forum handbook.
Orals presentations will be allocated ten (10) minutes. This will consist of an 8-minute presentation time and 2 minutes for questions. We ask all speakers to strictly adhere to time.
Please bring your presentation PowerPoint slides on a memory stick to the audio-visual speaker's preparation room on arrival at the Forum for loading onto the Forum laptop computers. Please also bring a back-up of your presentation on a separate memory stick in case of presentation failure.
Posters should be 84cm wide and 119cm high. Authors must attend their posters during the allocated time to answer questions. Posters should include author and co-author's names, a short title, the name of the institution where the work was carried out and the following sections:
- results; and
Each poster will be allocated a poster number closer to the forum. The poster number will indicate where your poster will be positioned/displayed at the forum.
It is a requirement that all presenters must register for the forum If you have not yet registered please do so via the register page on the website – www.southpacificorl.consec.com.au