Registrations for the 5th South Pacific ORL Forum are NOW OPEN
Please note: Flights from Australia and New Zealand arrive in Fiji mid/late afternoon. Accordingly you need to make travel and accommodation bookings for the day before the opening of the conference.
A block booking has been made at the Sheraton Fiji Golf & Beach Resort and Sheraton Denarau Villas for the period Friday 12 August – Thursday 17 August 2023. The conference rate has been secured at the hotels for 3 day pre and post the conference dates. To book any additional nights accommodation please contact Consec via mail .
What is included in my forum registration fee?
Forum registration benefits
- Morning/afternoon teas and lunches for the 4 days of the Forum
- Admission to all forum sessions including breakfast sessions and Sunday workshops and symposium program
- Name badge
- Delegate listing
- Gala Dinner and Welcome Reception
|Non Member Registration||$1,850.00||$1,950.00||$2,150.00|
|Nurses, Students and Trainee Registration||$950.00||$1,050.00||$1,150.00|
|Additional Social Function Tickets|
|Networking Island Excursion||$225.00 (adult)||$175.00 (child over 5)|
- Early Bird Registration fees are available up to 11.59pm Monday 24 April 2023
- Standard Registration fees are available from 12.00am Tuesday 25 April 2023 through until 11.59pm Tuesday 27 June 2023
- Late Registration fees are available from 12.00am Wednesday 28 June 2023.
The cutoff date to register for online registrations is Tuesday 1 August 2023 - registration will NOT being available onsite.
- All registration fees are in Australian Dollars (AUD)
- Participation at the forum is conditional on registration fees being paid by 15 July 2023, any registrations after this date will be required to make payment with a credit card when registering
- Your registration is not confirmed until full payment has been received
- Please note at this time we can only accept payment by MasterCard or Visa
Registration cancellation and refund policy
All cancellations need to be made in writing to Consec – Conference and Event Management via email address no later than 30 June 2023. No refunds will be made to anything after this date. In the case of a cancellation, a cancellation fee of AUD$155.00 will apply. Any changes made to a registration within 7 days of the forum will incur a AUD$40.00 administration fee.
In registering for this forum, relevant details will be incorporated into a delegate list for the benefit of all delegates (name and organisation only - in accordance with the Australian National Privacy Act), and may be made available to parties directly related to the forum including Consec – Conference and Event Management, the Forum Organising Committee, venues and accommodation providers (for the purposes of room bookings and forum options), key sponsors (subject to strict conditions) and parties associated with related forums.
If you do not wish for your details to be published in the delegate list please select on your registration 'I do not want my name to appear on the delegate list'.
PCI Compliance – Security of the Cardholders Account Data
Consec's online payment system is PCI (payment card industry) version 3 level 1 compliant - this is the highest standard possible.
Within this certification, our payment system is required to:
- Perform yearly onsite audits by a PCI DSS QSA.
- Perform external penetration tests of our sites once a year.
- Perform internal/external vulnerability tests once a quarter.
- Program guard against the top ten internet vulnerabilities called OWASP top 10.
- Deploy a Web Application Firewall which inspects every packet (data intrusion, SQL injection, Request Site Forgery XSS..).
- Deploy File Integrity Monitors.
- Safe Log Files and guard log files against tampering.
- Double encrypt sensitive data once with Rijndael 128bit and a second time RSA 2048 bit key length.
- Follow separation of keys.
- Lock keys in an unreachable vault.
- Recycle passwords every 90 days.
- Perform Background checks for new employees with the Federal Crime Authority.
- Employ Development Lifecycle Processes and Procedures.
- Onboard/Off board employees.
- Minimize access to sensitive systems.