Australian and New Zealand delegates can access direct flights from Sydney, Melbourne, Adelaide,
Brisbane, Auckland, Christchurch or Wellington to Nadi International Airport, Fiji.
Conference delegates from Asia can travel to Singapore, Hong Kong or Tokyo where delegates
can access a connecting flight directly to Nadi International Airport, Fiji.
Conference delegates from Europe or the US can travel to Los Angeles, San Francisco or Honolulu where
they can access a connecting flight directly to Nadi International Airport, Fiji.
Nadi International Airport, Fiji, is a short 25-minute drive to Denarau Island where the 5th
South Pacific ORL Forum will be held at the Denarau Convention Centre, Fiji, from 15 – 18 August 2021.
Nationals from the following countries are NOT required to obtain a visa before entering Fiji as a
However, the following conditions must be met:
- A valid passport for at least six (6) months beyond the intended period of stay;
- Return ticket or onward travel to another country, which you are authorised to enter is required;
- Confirmation of accommodation for the duration of your visit;
- Must have sufficient funds to sustain his/her duration of stay.
Visitor permits are granted on arrival for a stay of four (4) months or less for nationals of:
- Antigua & Barbuda
- The Bahamas
- Brunei Darussalam
- Cook Islands (NZ passport holder)
- Czech Republic
- Commonwealth Dominica
- The federal Republic of Germany
- The federated States of Micronesia
- The Gambia
- Holy See (Vatican)
- Hong Kong (SAR)
- The Netherlands
- New Zealand
- Papua New Guinea
- The Philippines
- Republic of Ireland
- Republic of the Marshall Islands
- Slovak Republic
- St Kitts & Nevis
- St Lucia
- St Vincent & The Grenadines
- Sierra Leone
- Solomon Islands
- South Africa
- South Korea
- Trinidad & Tobago
- United Arab Emirates
- United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland
- United States of America
Nationals of other countries not listed above are required to pre-arrange a visa, which can be applied for at the nearest Fiji High Commission in the delegates respective country. Visa applications can be directly lodged at the nearest Fiji high commission or embassy offices stationed abroad.
If you would like further information about obtaining a visa, please visit Fiji Visas .